Monday 24 September 2012

Jaime's WOD...

The table's were turned for me on Saturday! I was not being trained; I was the trainer! And I loved it!

I am currently studying my Certificate IV in Fitness and as part of my course one of my assessments is to train a friend for four weeks. I not only have to train someone, I have to client screen, take measurements, set goals, the whole personal training experience from go to whoa! Well not whoa as I love this so much I hope to one day turn my passion in to my profession.

Meet my awesome best friend Jaime...


Jaime has very kindly, and bravely, offered to be my "client". I trained her after work on Saturday and I wanted to share her work-out with you. Jaime gave 100% and I am super proud of her recent commitment to her fitness and weigh-loss goals.


Lat pull down :: 15 reps
Box jumps :: 30 seconds
60 second rest between sets :: 3 sets

 

Chest press :: 15 reps
Plyometric lunges :: 30 seconds
60 second rest between sets :: 3 sets
 

Seated row :: 15 reps
Leg press :: 15 reps
60 second rest between sets :: 3 sets


Flat bench barbell bench press :: 15 reps
Single leg step ups :: 15 reps each leg
60 second rest between sets :: 3 sets
 

Swiss ball plank :: 20 seconds
Open arm supine plank on the foam roller :: 40 seconds
60 second rest between sets :: 4 sets
 

And if giving 100% to this massive one hour work out wasn't enough, I ran in to Jaime heading to Body Attack on Sunday morning. Jaime...you rock! I am one proud girlfriend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment