Wednesday 10 September 2014

erineleini.com is live...

I am so excited to announce that my new website www.erineleinifitness.com is now live!!!

Building a website around a little baby has been quite a juggling act with most of the creation, writing and editing done during day sleeps and in to the evenings after Frankie has gone to sleep. But I am thrilled with the finished website and would love to hear what you think!

I am also really proud of myself with the extra work I have been putting in behind the scenes to get my independent Personal Training business up and running in time for my return to work in just five sleeps!

I am truly humbled that the people I worked with prior to my maternity leave have chosen to return to work with me and I can't wait to get started with them again and see them continue to smash their training and their goals!

I do have a few sessions available for any new clients that would be interested in working with me. If you are looking for a Personal Trainer that can offer you a 360* approach to your health and fitness then I am the girl for you so please do get in contact! I would love to have the opportunity to get you in awesome shape in time for summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment