Sunday 31 August 2014

Sugar Free September...

Today is the last day of winter!! Tomorrow we wake up and Spring should be in the air! The days will start getting longer and beach days won't be too far behind.

I posted this photo on my instagram a few days ago...


A challenge to go Sugar Free for the whole of September. A photo challenge to post a refined sugar free photo each day of the month. I love this challenge and I am looking forward to getting a bit more creative with my instagram as well as completely ditching sugar.

Are you up for the challenge? Could you go a whole month without the sweet stuff? Are you sweet enough?

To offer a bit of encouragement to you all I have decided to run a competition to those that want to take part in Sugar Free September.

Successfully complete Sugar Free September including a refined sugar free photo each day of the month and you will go in the draw to win ONE MONTH FREE one on one personal training with yours truly.

And here is the fine print for the competition.
1. Your refined sugar free photo must be posted each day to my facebook page so that we can all keep each other motivated. Jump over now and like my page here and be sure to upload and tag me in your photo each day.
2. There will be two one on one personal training packages awarded at the end of September. Winners will be selected randomly.
3. New clients will receive two 30 minute PT sessions a week and existing clients can double their number of weekly sessions already booked. The sessions must be taken over the four week period in October.
4. Personal training sessions to be taken at Fitness First Balgowlah where you will need to be a current member.

Good luck and have fun!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment