Wednesday 17 April 2013

Beast mode...

I have just received an amazingly awesome CD from one amazingly awesome and incredibly talented boyfriend. For those of you that don't know, my BF Simon is an uber talented photographer. He normally shoots houses but a few days after my competition he shot me training up at the wicked gym Animal Kingdom in Cromer.















 
 
So much fun...and thank you to Mark from Animal Kingdom for letting me crash the gym for a few hours! And thank you again to Simon for making me look so strong. I love you and I love the photos.
 
Today was Day 1 of my new program. The last two weeks have been pretty unstructured as I really wanted to just train and do what I love. After 12 weeks of being on a strict program and wanted to mix things up and have given some new exercises and new cardio sessions a try.
 
I am excited to see what I can do with my body over the coming months and I am also excited to see how focused I can be without having an end goal.
 
Stay tuned for updates.
 
Erin. x

No comments:

Post a Comment