Wednesday 2 October 2013

Proud...

So you remember Ritchie?


Ritchie completed my 12 week transformation back in the middle of the year and since then he has been going from strength to strength, literally! He has a new found enjoyment {I won't say love as that may be going a little too far} for training and he can now see the huge benefits leading a healthy, active lifestyle has.

Not only am I proud of him for his achievements but I am also proud to let everyone know that Ritchie's transformation has been awarded an awesome prize from Complete Supplements Australia. Matt from CSA kindly offered, at the start of the Transformation Challenge, to award a $500 prize package to the Vivid Fitness client who achieved the biggest transformation! Ritchie, with me as his trainer, WON THE PRIZE!! YAY!!

I never posted Ritchie's measurements in my last blog post so here they are...

1/3/13
Chest 109cm
Waist 102cm
Hips   105cm
Bicep 35cm
Thigh 64cm
Weight 93.4kg

31/5/13
Chest 105cm
Waist 90cm
Hips   101cm
Bicep 36cm
Thigh 62cm
Weight 83.9kg

Ritchie, you continue to amaze me with your determination! I love training you. And a big thank you to Matt at CSA for his very kind and generous prize and for believing in all the Vivid Fitness clients that took part in the Transformation Challenge.

I'm looking forward to the next Challenge that will be kicking off at the start of 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment