Wednesday 25 September 2013

Meet Katie...

Katie rocks! And is a beautiful, kind person and a client who I can now say has become a friend!

Katie spied me out on the gym floor working with my clients and it took her a little while to get the confidence to grab my business card off the personal training board and send me a text.

When we sat down for her initial consult I knew we were going to get on and that I could help her reach the goals we were setting for her! Katie had lost confidence in herself because of where her body was at physically, she wanted to get toned and get back in to running outside; something that she loved but had stopped doing for herself.

So we started at one session a week, that was back at the start of May. For the whole month she smashed it, she was training with me and also on her own and she was out running again. I gave her intervals to do outside along Manly Beach and she was acing it! A photo that made my Sunday {Katie on her run}...


At the start of June, I went on holiday and came back three weeks later to find Katie with a broken foot. Undeterred, we modified all her work-outs, focused on her upper body, core stability and un-weighted leg work. She continued to flourish!

When the big boot was off her foot, we were left with a greatly deteriorated leg with very little strength and a foot that was still very tender! Was she undeterred? No! She was more determined than ever! Katie is now seeing me twice a week and is absolutely killing her sessions! Her leg strength is back, the pain in her foot has gone and she has even given up sugar and is most importantly is following my nutrition guidance!

She is a true inspiration and someone that I hope to get the opportunity to continue working with for many more sessions!

Check out the beautiful words Katie wrote for me...

Before I met Erin, I was not seeing or feeling results from my fitness program. This left me feeling flat and demotivated; and, unfortunately, this spilled over into my personal life.

Erin sparked a new lease of life into me. Her positive personality, innovative practice and continued support motivated me to make positive, holistic changes to my health and lifestyle.

 
Then, disaster struck! I broke my foot at work and I felt as though all the progress I had made was for nothing; Erin stayed positive, incorporated a rehabilitation program, looked after all my Worker’s Compensation requirements and continued to train me harder than I’ve ever trained before.

 
The greatest result I have achieved, with Erin as my trainer, is that I am the more energetic, happy and healthy version of me I always knew I could be.
 
And check out her photos; the first ones are taken at her initial consult and the second ones taken at the beginning of this month... 
 
 
 
 
No more muffin top, definition in her arms and shoulders and over the last month we have been working on her posture which you can already see is starting to improve! What I love seeing most now though, is a smiling, happy Katie that loves being pushed hard and never quits! Every session ends with I loved that session!
 
I think Katie and I make a pretty good team! Love your work Katie! x

No comments:

Post a Comment