Sunday 5 October 2014

Tough Mudder...

I'm pretty tough, well I like to think I am. I love a challenge! And when my client Chelsea mentioned to me that she had "enlisted" to go in Tough Mudder next month I couldn't help but jump at the chance to have a go! I am not a runner so the thought of running 20 kilometres fills me with dread but like I said I like a challenge and I know I am capable of doing anything when I put my mind to it.

Chelsea definitely knows how to sell Tough Mudder...here is the email she sent around looking for recruits...

Hello,

Do you: (tick all that apply)

1. Feel slowand lethargic after winter

2. Want to do something challenging/crazy

3. Need to prove a point to yourself (or someone else) 

Then this is for you! 

I have just enrolled myself in Tough Mudder, which is on in the Southern Highlands on Saturday 15 November.  It's a 20km obstacle course.  You run 1km, then there is an obstacle!   I am looking for a bunch of crazies to do this with (plus a bigger team will be an advantage in the log carrying, tyre flipping and climbing challenges). 
 
If I wasn't convinced before, reading this email made me a dead certainty for taking on this challenge.
 
Are you up for the challenge? Do you tick one or all of Chelsea's points? Then join us at Tough Mudder!!
 
I will be offering a free six week running program to everyone in our team and for existing clients your sessions and programming for the next six weeks will be designed to get you in tip top shape for next month's Tough Mudder!
 
If you are interested in getting super fit and super muddy, come along for the ride! To register to be apart of our team please email me and I will send you all of the registration details!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment