Wednesday 31 July 2013

Just the beginning...

You should remember my client Ritchie who featured in my blog in April...Ritchie, last month completed his 12 week Transformation and what a transformation!! These photos were taken on the 25th February 2013.





And these photos were taken on the 31st May 2013...


 
 

Here Ritchie answers a few questions about his 12 week Transformation ::
 
 
1. Going in to the Transformation, what was your number one goal?
Lose weight and get toned. Also, being overweight was affecting how long I lasted on the soccer field. After the transformation I was able to play for 90 minutes, something I hadn't done in a few years. 
 
2. Do you feel you achieved what you set out to achieve?
Yes mostly. I wouldn't have minded a 6 pack but that was my fault as I still went out and had a few drinks on a Saturday night. I lost almost 10kgs so I'm not complaining!
 
3. What did you enjoy most about the Transformation?
Being able to wear everything in my wardrobe. Even those t-shirts we all have in our wardrobe that we will wear "one day"! Seeing the change in my body was great!
 
4. What was the biggest thing you learnt from doing the Transformation?
How I realised everything I knew about diet was wrong. I actually ate more food during the transformation but it was the "right" food. Didn't get hungry during the transformation because you're eating five smaller meals a day.
 
5. What did you find the most challenging about the Transformation?
Preparing all the food. It's a lot of meat to cook. Then I found out about Muscle Meals Direct and it got soooo much easier. Leg day was also a my least favourite day!
 
6. Now that you have completed the Transformation, have you set any new goals concerning your health and fitness?
Yes I want to lose another few kilos and put on some more lean muscle. I would like to get down to 80kgs. And the next major goal though is to quit smoking. With two young girls they are starting to notice me smoking and I don't want them to remember me as a smoker!
 
7. Would you recommend a 12 weeks Vivid Fitness Transformation to someone wanting to get in shape? If yes, why?
Yes I would because it works; it's that simple!

To say I am proud of Ritchie would be an understatement! But what I am most excited about is his new found love for health and fitness, wanting to continue to grow and push himself and be an even better role model for his young daughters! I am looking forward to what the next 12 weeks bring and how much more changes Ritchie can bring about! He has got it in him to be even more amazing than he already is!
 
If you would be interested in your own 12 Week Transformation please do drop me an email or give me a call on 0432 389 767.
 
And starting over the coming weeks is my 12 Week Bikini Body Challenge which will whip the girls in to rocking shape in time for Summer.


 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment