Thursday 22 November 2012

She is coming....

I have spent a bit of time recently thinking about the last year. 2012 has been a huge year for me and one that I have really enjoyed.

I became a partner {the next step up from being a girlfriend} to an awesome man . I became a step-mother to two amazing children. I became a happier person.

I set myself challenges and kicked massive goals. I worked hard on looking after my body and I competed in my first fitness competition. I committed to training with Chris and I have listened to and followed every piece of advice and guidance he gave me.

Physically, I am stronger than I have ever been. I work hard in the gym and eat well 90% of the time and this has gotten me to a place where I am almost happy with my body. I wanted to share my fitness journey so I started blogging and I have found that I really enjoy it. I will continue to write and share. {It still surprises me that people actually read the blog so thank you!}.

My health and well being is the best it has ever been and mentally I am in a great place. I stopped giving too much and resenting when I did not get it back. I am also learning to manage my anxiety and stress. I will continue to focus on being the best person I can be.

I have been busy. Busy with work, busy prepping for my comp and busy studying by correspondence. I have spent the last 9 months studying for my certificate III and IV in fitness. I have not picked up a text book for 10 years! I left school at 16 so studying no longer comes naturally to me. Parts of the course I loved, parts of it I didn't love. I am super happy to say that I have just submitted my final assessment and I have my practical weekend next week.

And my big news is that I have just resigned from my job. What a way to end the year!

I am turning my passion in to my profession. I am swapping suits for gym pants, swapping my desk for the gym! I have known nothing else but real estate for the last 10 years so I am scared, nervous, excited and pumped all at the same time. From February I will be joining Chris and the Vivid Fitness team as a personal trainer.

So 2013 looks like it will be even bigger than 2012.

The new me is nearly here...

No comments:

Post a Comment